We at GigglerCats Wiki appreciate most humor, but there are some things that just should not be joked about or made fun of. Here is a list of these things:
- Rape is the horrible act of forcing sex on someone. Traumatic and painful, both physically and emotionally, it is easily the world's worst kind of violence.
- Cancer is a terrible illness that many, many people have died from. Sparrowsong, one of the admins here, has lost four family members to it.
- HIV/AIDS is an illness that is nobody's fault. It slowly destroys your immune system until you just die. Before you joke about it, think of all those starving orphans in Africa whose parents were killed by AIDS.
- 9/11 was the day the World Trade Center was bombed by Al-Qaeda. Thousands and thousands of people died. And it wasn't just people who were in the World Trade Center - think of all the people who were in the planes that crashed. The children and teachers in the daycare that was right next-door. The people who were just walking by. All innocent people, all people with friends and families who loved them, all people with their whole lives ahead of them. Their only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And they paid for it with their lives.
- Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist. Even though his is dead, it's not funny to joke about him or anything he did.
- Detail of sex and how a baby is formed. It's bad enough that you have to know. You don't have to know in detail!
- Diphtheria is an acute infectious disease. It kills many people pretty fast. Take it seriously!
- Leukemia is a type of dangerous cancer that affects the bone marrow and blood. It takes the lives of many people, so what makes you think you want to joke about it?
Feel free to add onto it.
Obviously, you cannot joke about these things, or StarClan will get angry.